Friday, December 24, 2010

Crafty Gatherings: Some crafty ideas to cozy up with over the next week..

Wishing you all a warm and wonderful Christmas and New Year!    Thank you so much to everyone that has stopped by and thank you so much for all your lovely lovely comments.  It means so much to me!    It has been a wonderful year and I am excited about what the next year might hold.  I'll be back after the new year...I might even pop in next week sometime too.  Otherwise, see you in 2011!

Well, it's just about too late for any Christmas making now!   But I hope that you and I both have some relaxing time over the next few days...maybe after Christmas lunch or the next day after eating leftovers!...to take a little time for ourselves to create.  Here are some ideas...


Mitered Baby Blanket -Chocolate a Chuva

Postage Stamp Coasters from Jessica via design*sponge.




Super Easy Baby Blanket - kits from Purl Soho

Lunch Bag Pattern - The Long Thread

2 comments:

Sümeyye said...

battaniyeyi çok sevdim :)

MamaJ said...

Blessed Christmas to you and your family!