Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stormy Light

Firstly, I wanted to say thank you so much for all your lovely lovely feedback on the wallpaper designs for Studio Nommo!  I am so excited about it!  And if you missed that post, you can check it out here.

While my Mum is visiting we took the chance to have a weekend away at the Black Sea town of Sile (pronounced Shi-ley).   It only took us about an hour to get there - perfect for a weekend away.  Pretty much every place we visit has me dreaming of one day buying a little house there.  This one had me dreaming of a little place to escape Istanbul.  It was so beautiful. 


It was a stormy weekend, which although meant a little less time at the beach, also gave us some beautiful stormy light. It reflected off the water making it look like satin.  And I was loving all those shades of grey. 





This scene reminds me of a painting. don't you think?

ps don't forget that the sale in the Light Garden shop ends on Friday, so if you are thinking of buying a print don't miss out! 

1 comment:

Škorčica said...

Somehow I missed the post about your wallpaper designs, so I looked at it now and I must say it's really something to be very proud of!

And photos of the weekend-trip are so peaceful.